HOW TO ADD RECEIVER
Use the Yehey Remit APP to add new receivers. You can watch the video or read our easy to follow tutorial below to learn how to do it.
1. Click "ADD NEW" button
- From the APP home Screen, please click the Receiver Button.
- Click Add New button
2. Type Receiver details
- Choose if you are sending for “Individual” or if this is for a “Corporation”
- Type the Receiver details such as complete name, birthday, contact number, purpose of remittance etc.
- Click Continue button to proceed
- Make sure that the receiver’s name matches their valid ID that they will use.
3. Type Receiver address
- Receiver Address is required and part of our KYC process. Please complete this section and click the continue button.
4. Choose Payout Location
Select how you want your receiver to get their money choosing the appropriate Payout Location
- Select Payment Mode
- Select Payment Currency
- Select Payout Location
- Receiver Nick Name – Type the name that will allow you to easily remember this Receiver.
Your receiver will get the amount in cash by going to the nearest cash pickup outlet you’ve selected.
Choose this option if you want your receiver to receive it by their bank account or if you want to send money to your bank account.
If you want to pay an electricity bill your SSS or Pagibig loan then this is the option you should take.
DOOR TO DOOR
If you are living in an area where there are no Cash Pickup outlets or no banks then you can use a Door to Door option. (Please note that this option is more expensive than other options.)
Choose the currency you want your receiver to receive. (e.g PHP – If you want them to receive PESO currency)
Using Yehey Remit Service you now have more options to send money to your loved ones. If your receiver wants to get it in cash then you can Choose the most convenient Payment Location in your area.
AUB BANK CASH PICKUP
Cash Pickup in nearest AUB Bank Branch.
CEBUANA LHUILLIER CASH PICKUP
Choose this option if you want your receiver to get their money in the nearest Cebuana Lhuillier branch.
MLHUILLIER / LBC / PALAWAN / BAYADCENTER / GCASH
Choose this option if you want your receiver to receive their money in one of the branches of MLhuillier / LBC / Palawan / BayadCenter or Gcash
RCBC BANK CASH PICKUP
Cash Pickup in nearest RCBC Bank Branch.
Receiver Nick Name
Set a receiver nick name that you can easily remember so that you can easily find the right receiver when you are ready to send money to them.
5. Click Continue
Click the Continue button! Congratulations! You have just added a new receiver! You should now be able to send money to this receiver.