We care about Data Privacy & Security. Please read our Data Privacy below.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
Our company will properly acquire personal information without using false or other unjust means.
2. Information to be collected and collection method
The user information we collect is as follows.
- Information provided by users
- Information entered when using our service
3. Use of Personal information
We use personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes.
- To provide, maintain, protect, improve and support our services
- For inquiries about our services
- For exercising rights and fulfilling obligations based on contracts and laws regarding our services
4. About security management of personal information
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information to be handled, and other security management within reasonable limits.
5. Consignment of personal information
When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, we will conduct a strict investigation on the third party and ensure that the third party manages the security of the personal information entrusted to us. Perform necessary and appropriate supervision of the persons.
6. About disclosure and correction of personal information
- We will promptly disclose if there is a request from the person to disclose his / her personal information. In that case, if you cannot confirm your identity, we will not respond to the disclosure.
- If there is an error in the content of personal information and there is a request for correction, addition, or deletion from the person, we will investigate and promptly respond to these requests. At that time, if you cannot confirm your identity, we will not respond to these requests.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
9. Contact Form & Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
10. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
11. Who we share your data with
All data collected will not be shared outside of Yehey Japan Co. Ltd except when we need to comply with Japan Authorities.
12. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
13. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account with us, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
14. Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
15. How you can contact us
[Corporate Name] Yehey Japan Co. Ltd.
[Corporate Address] 121-0011 Tokyo-to Adachi-ku Chuohoncho 3-5-3 TF Biru B1F
[Corporate Phone Number] 03-4550-1409
[Corporate Fax Number] 03-5681-4441
[Email Address] firstname.lastname@example.org