We care about Data Privacy & Security. Please read our Data Privacy below.
Yehey Japan Co. Ltd. (Yehey Remit)
Effectivity Date February 2020 (初版 2020 年 2 月)
Lastly updated August 2020 (最新版 2020 年 8 月)
Registration Number: No.00074
Director General of Kanto Local Financial Bureau
資金移動業者 「関東財務局長 第 00074 号」
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”, “user” , “customer”, “your recipient”) and Yehey Japan Co. Ltd. (“we,” “us” “Yehey Remit” “Yehey Remit” “Our Service” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of our remittance service.
This includes using the service website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Yehey Remit”). You agree that by using Our Service, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions Use. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS and CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING Yehey Remit AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted by us from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of Yehey Remit after the date such revised Terms are posted.
Yehey Remit is a remittance service that electronically transfers funds from Japan to a recipient specified by the user to another country. By using Yehey Remit, you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information
- You agree to provide all information required including ID, photos, and other documentation required to pass a “KYC” procedure imposed by Yehey Remit before Our Service can be started to comply to the Law for Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds (2007; Law No. 22), and Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act (1949; Law No. 228)
- you are 18 years of age or over and have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Our Service.
- You are a Japanese National or you hold a valid visa in Japan.
- You will not access Yehey Remit through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- you will not use Yehey Remit for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
- You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password.
- You agree that you are not transferring money for money-laundering, sexual related goods and service and illegal gambling.
- You agree that the remittance you will make does not correspond to transaction with Iran or North Korea and you are not a member of anti-social forces.
- You agree that you are not transferring money for fraud and terrorism purposes.
- You agree that you are not a gang, a member of a gang, an individual or company that is controlled by a gang, a supporter of a gang, and that you are not maintaining a relationship with a gang (bouryoku-dan, bouryoku-dan group)
- You agree that you are not a cyber-terrorist and a corporate racketeer
We may reject your application or transaction at our own discretion if your name or company matches the lists of names provided by the Japan Financial Intelligence center, the US Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), the European Council, and others.
If you provide any information that is untrue, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future transactions of Our Service.
TRANSACTION LIMITS & RULES
- A set transaction fee will be charged for each remittance transaction a customer makes. The fee will depend on the amount of transaction being made. To view the transaction fee please go to yeheyremit.jp
- The exchange rate will be daily set by Yehey Remit base on the foreign currency exchange rate. In cases where the market becomes unstable, the rate may change without prior notice.
- Our service accepts Japanese & US Dollar currency only
- There is a transaction limit of 1,000,000(yen) per individual transaction.
- Each transaction will be inspected and validated by the system of Yehey Remit to make sure that it complies with the rules of Article 17 of Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act.
- Yehey Remit will not process transactions to North Korea and Iran
¥1 – ¥10,000
¥10,001 – ¥30,000
¥30,001 – ¥50,000
You can view other fees by going to https://www.yeheyremit.jp/view-fees
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- In the case that the customer made a mistake and the transaction needs to be cancelled another transaction fee will need to be paid by the customer.
- In the case that the customer wants a refund and the transaction has not yet been claimed by the recipient then Yehey Remit will refund the transaction amount only (less the service fee) to the bank in Japan specified by the customer.
- In the case that the customer wants a refund and the transaction has been claimed then the refund will not be possible as there is no way to reverse the transaction.
You may not use Our Service for any purpose other than the intent of sending remittance money.
As a user of Our Service, you agree not to:
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Our Service, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- use any information obtained from Our Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- harass, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing Yehey Remit Service.
- use Our Service in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
GENERAL PROVISION REGARDING OUR SERVICE
- Our Service is NOT “money sending transactions” provided by a bank, etc.
- The services do not involve any acceptance of deposits, savings, or installment savings or similar matters prescribed in Article 2.4 Paragraph of the Banking Act.
- The services are not subject to any insurance payments under Article 53 of the Deposits Insurance Act (Act no. 34 of 1971 and including subsequent revisions) or Article 55 of the Agricultural and Fishery Cooperation Savings Insurance Act (Act No. 53 of 1973 and including subsequent revisions).
- For the benefit of customers, we shall place a performance security deposit with the Tokyo Legal Affairs Bureau for the remitter’s assets safety.
- Please note that the right of a sender to claim against the Company for entrusted funds based on Article 59 of the Act Concerning Settlement of Funds shifts from the sender to the receiver at the moment the receiver actually receives or collects the Remittance (in case of bank transfer, it is at the moment that the remittance proceeds credited) and not before.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on Our Service to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and
- otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through Our Service infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.]
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, Our Service at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify service fees, exchange rates or discontinue part of Our Service without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you any modification, price change, rate changes of Our Service.
We cannot guarantee Our Service will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to Our Service, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify Our Service at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use Our Service during any downtime.
The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction when there is a need for litigation in respect of this provision.
There may be information on the Our Website or Our Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to Our Service, including descriptions, service fees, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
OUR SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF OUR SERVICE, MOBILE APP OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS APP AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE MOBILE APP, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE MOBILE APP, WEBSITE OR SERVICE (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE MOBILE APP, WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA OUR APP OR SERVICE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SECURITY & USER DATA
The security of the User is very important to us. We perform daily and multiple backups to different locations to protect the integrity of your data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using Yehey Remit service. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you think that you have been a target of fraud or possibility of fraud.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Using our App, visiting the website, sending us facebook messages and emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and mobile app, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA OUR APP. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding Our Service or if you have any questions, please contact us at:
[Corporate Name] Yehey Japan Co. Ltd.
[Corporate Address] 121-0011 Tokyo-to Adachi-ku Chuohoncho 3-5-3 TF Biru B1F
[Corporate Phone Number] 03-4550-1409
[Corporate Fax Number] 03-5681-4441
[Email Address] email@example.com
[Business Hours] 10AM-6PM (Mon – Fri) | 10AM-5PM (Sat
[Business Closed] Sunday and National Holidays
COMPLAINTS & DISPUTE CONTACTS
The grievance and dispute resolution measures stipulated in the ACT ON SETTLEMENT OF FUNDS are as follows:
COMPLAINT HANDLING MEASURES
Japan Fund Settlement Industry association TEL: 03-35566261
DISPURE RESOLUTION MEASURES
Tokyo Bar Association Dispute Resolution Center TEL: 03-3581-0031
First Tokyo Bar Association Arbitration Center TEL: 03-3595-8588
Second Tokyo Bar Association Arbitration Center TEL: 03-3581-2249